Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Favorite poem

So today I went to the library to get a poem book to right this book and so I could read more about poems the I found this book called A Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein I went trough the book to see the one I liked most. But when I was searching for a poem I saw this on it was called DEAF DONALD how it went was like this “Deaf Donald met talkie sue But Singh language was all he could do. And Sue said ,”Do you like me to ?” But sigh language was all he could do. “Goodbye then, Donald , I’m leaving you “. But sign language was all he could do. And she left forever so she never knew that what he was sign language mean I love you. There is really know reasons why I liked this it just sounded sweet to me that seens he was deaf that she didn’t know what he was saying and that she thought he didn’t like her so she left not knowing anything. But really he was saying I love you to her but she never knew at all and that kind of was a sad sweet poem so I really liked it even though the ending was kind of sad and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment