Friday, September 22, 2017

Free blog

My family at first it was small it was just my mom her brother and my grandmother my grandfather was not there most of my moms life he was not dead but he was not with my family so my moms dad used to work at a car dealership where my dad worked at but it was not when they ment yet my grandfather was getting my mom a car so she told a guy to drop it of at the house she was living in and the guy who dropped of the car was my dad so then my dad asked her out and she said no but every day he would ask her then Finally she said yes and they got married 👰🏽🤵🏽





















                                             
                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment