Friday, January 12, 2018

What did I do over winter break.

What I did over break was go to Colorado Aspen, California Los Angeles and  in Las Vegas and in Las Vegas we were there for about a week and a half and for three day we were in los angels we got to see the stars that had famous people name on them. I got to Jonny depp and I was extremely excited about seeing it. When it was time to go back home it was not that fun because their were five people in a car and took about thirty hours to get back home almost the same as driving to Colorado.most of the time when I was in the car I was listening to music and staring outside the window or I was playing with my sis and talking to my step brother. While he was listening to music to while I was reading on a book or reading comics on my phone.when we got home I was so excited to see my best friend jovani and my mom and dad home waiting for me and the last three days of break I was catching up with me family making sure they were ok.on the last day of my witer break I went to a children’s museum and it was super fun their were building station and water station also they was a glow in the dark writing station.

No comments:

Post a Comment