Friday, February 2, 2018

Freeeeeeeeeee post

For my free post I chose to do what my goals for quarter three My first goal for quarter three is to still work hard and try to come to school everyday so I don’t miss anything important like test, lessons and homework. Because last quarter when I tried to do those goals I did end up with a good grades and I won’t end up behind in my school work. My second goal for quarter three is to make sure that the night before I have everything in my backpack so I don’t leave anything at home and get in trouble at school . My third goal is to make sure I get to sleep early so that when I wake up I am not tired at all so I have a good day at school and I don’t fall asleep at school and get in trouble which my teacher. For my last goal I want to make sure that I do my homework early and make sure that I finish it so that when I get more homework it won’t just stack up and I will have to do at last minute and it won’t be good at all.

1 comment:

  1. These are super awesome goals and I can't wait to see you meet and exceed them throughout the rest of the year. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete