Friday, February 16, 2018

Snow day

On my snow day which was Saturday I played outside with my best friend first we ran all around the block jumping in snow having fun . After we were done with that we threw snow balls at ice to see them fall on the floor and break and we were pretending to have swords with the ice and fighter in front of the house we got the ice that we got from that house. We went in side after that to warm up then went back outside we went to the back of our house and their were inches of snow and we had to step through it to get to the back then we gave up and went back inside to warm up again but that time we stayed inside. We played videogame in till like 5:pm when my mother told me to leave and get back home so this is what I did for my snow day.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad you were able to enjoy your snow day. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete