Friday, November 17, 2017

Create a story

                                                   A girl and her lost grandfather 

Ones their was a girl her life was normal as everyone else but their was a something that she was sad because she has never met her mother grandfather. Sometimes she thought about him saying what would he think of me or has he ever seen me before dose he know what age I am. She use to write letters in her journal saying what she’s like and what she likes. She would say I hope to see you soon maybe me and mom and you could all go to dinner together. Sometimes her dad and mom would see her grandfather driving  but she had not seen him ever. The last time she saw him she was a baby she didn’t even remember him when she was a kid. The girl sometimes would cry herself to sleep in her room wondering were her grandfather would be.
        The end

No comments:

Post a Comment