Friday, November 17, 2017

Gratitude

I am thankful for my mother because she loves me she makes me happy when I am sad she wipes away my tears when I cry . She makes me feel better when I am hurt or sick . She cooks food so I don't starve to death 💀. She buys me clothes so I am warm so I don’t freeze to death to again. She buys me toys so I don’t get bored with myself. I am thankful for that red curly hair that she has that I like to make up style so she can wear outside. I am thankful for her giving birth to me or I would not have the greatest mother in the world well to me she is. I am so thankful for my mother because she has gone through though times but she still standing up brave and tall doing what she does best being a mother and I am thankful for that.

1 comment:

  1. Karnataka Text Book Society (KTBS) is the primary publisher involved in publishing books for the state board students from classes 1-10.Aiming to provide good quality education to every student and encouraging self-study,easy accessibility of the books to students has been made a priority by the board. Kar 1st Class Textbook This has led to the availability of textbooks online that can be easily downloaded as ebooks.Karnataka textbook download option is available for all subjects across classes 1-10 in Kannada, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Marathi to cater to the varied linguistic needs of students.

    ReplyDelete