Friday, May 4, 2018

50 blog

how I feel about writing almost more than 50 blogs threw the whole school year I never really thought that we would use blogger much but you know what I was wrong we use it everyweek and we write two blogs a week and it is really not that bad. I thought we just had to write about ELA like what did we learn about today and what did you like best about it but no it was totally different from what blogger was . Blogger is something you can write about your life like when we did the slice of life challenge that kept you doing blogger all day writing about something that was like five min long and summing it to blogger. I really never thought I would do more than 50 blogs this sixth grade. Also you don’t have to write about something that happen you can write a story with made up characters so you put you imagination out there and people could read your story. I do hope in Seventh grade we use blogger because it is not bad to write two blogs every week or even more ever week because it could stretch out your writing ability and help you a lot that is why I like it so much . Even though in the begging I forget some blog post I got to them finished them and got back on track so I wasn’t behind in class and I didn’t have to go to working lunch but that I finished it all. So I am really happy that I got more than 50 blogges done on blogger and yea so bye

No comments:

Post a Comment