Monday, April 30, 2018

Favorite song

It is hard for me to just choose one song so I am going choose 3 that I love to listen to on my phone or iPad at home and school. The first one is called Eveybody knows by Sigrid from justice league I really like how the girl sings saying that the hero’s lost the war and the the rich get richer it is a very weird song to understand because first the is singing lightly and then stars to sing strong and I just like the translation between them both. The second song I liked is called River by Eminem ft Ed Sheeran my friend is the one who showed me this song the part that I really like is what Ed Sheeran sings now some times I listen to this song for a hour on replay. First me and my friend were showing each other songs and he gave me this song and I really liked it it was like 11/10 for me . The third song that I love is called You can be king again by laurel I really love how she sings and her lyrics can mean a lot of things to different people and I like how it can reach out to your feelings and the your heart and can make you feel strong and nice by listening to this song. So those were 3 of my favorite songs to listen to because as you can see I can’t just choose one that would be unfair but yea bye 👋.

No comments:

Post a Comment