Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Allergy (Sol19)

After minutes of walking into the birthday party that I was dragged to by my mother to come to her life long best friends birthday party, I started to feel weird there had been a cat there I love cars the just so adorable and she was not big nor small kind of in the middle the had a long tail that was a nude brown with black. I was in the kitchen when all of a sudden my nose started getting running, then my throat was starting to feel weird it just felt like a tiggieling feeling in my throat. Then it hit me in my head that I remember when my mom use to get allergic reaction she would get itchy, her throat would get swollen and kind of hard to breath, and her nose would get runny. It made seeens though in my head my grandmother was allergic and so was my dad so why wouldn’t I be to. Have you been allergic to one of your favorite animals before?

No comments:

Post a Comment