Thursday, March 7, 2019

Test (Sol19)

I had walked in to Spanish class my first block being overwhelmed by the test we were about to take which I did not study for at all. I have been sitting down looking at my hands for just seconds thinking what if a fail seeing I didn’t study at all. I had just been thinking the stuff I need to know in order to get through this test and I new only a bit of stuff I needed to know on the test, now thinking I had this just try to remember what you studied during classes when we had free time to study. All I had to remember were just numbers, alapabet, and some phrases that we did in class and I would be good, I had remembered most of that stuff anyway. After about half a minute of thinking I was surely thinking about I had known enough to be able to past this test without being way to overwhelmed about not studying at home. Know I had to wait until class had start to start the test.

3 comments:

  1. I liked how I was able to visualize how you felt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really likes your story, I know not studying for a test is stressful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Studying is the worst, I get so bored with it! Luckily I could always do mostly good. I was never worried about getting perfect scores, just always wanted an A or B, so not studying worked out... most of the time!

    ReplyDelete