Monday, January 13, 2020

Quarter 2 Reflection

For Quarter 2 the books I have read that have been my favorite was Pet Sematary by Stephen King. I honestly liked all the books I have read from him because of the details he adds and how they make you feel chills going down your back. I like how there kind of was no happy ending in the book it just ended with all of them dying and being brought back to life all together. Or how when he describes details of something you can just imagine it there almost in your hold. Something that I think I accomplished in doing for me is how I have been reading more books, and wanting to read more books than before some of the books I’ve been trying to read is The Hate U Give, Doctor Sleep, and The Sun is Also a Star. I feel like I have made my goal in trying to read more books for myself especially. 






1 comment:

  1. Bihar BSEB Board 10th Model Paper 2021 – Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released latest question paper. If you want to download all the subject of BSEB Board 10th Model Paper 2021. You may download by given link below.BSEB 10th Question Paper 2021.If you want to get all the update of BSEB Board then you may visit our site regularly.BSEB 10th Question Paper 2021 Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has released the Bihar Board Model Paper PDFs 2020-21 for Matric (Class 10) and Intermediath Previous Question Paper Aspirants Of Class 10th Can Easily Understand the Ratio of the Easy and Difficult Question Asked From Each Unit of the Subject.

    ReplyDelete