Friday, December 1, 2017

My most scariest moment 😱

the most scariest moment of my life was a couple of years of ago we had a tornado drill a real one at my house. It was mourning outside and me and my mother were coming in thru the drive thru at my house. Me and my mother just came from the store and we had groceries. My step dad ran out of the house and told us to go to the basement. We all ran down there cold and scared my mother told me not to worry that everything would be alright. While my step dad called his family to ask if they were ok and not hurt. After that my mother called her family asking the same thing. I was so afraid that I was shaking so badly and I was wet from the rain. After a hour when the rain stoped we went out of the basement up to the house and my mom told me that everything was fine. That was the scariest thing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment