Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Chicago history

For my Chicago history project I choose H.H.Holmes the reason I choose him was because I like scared things and when I heard he did a murder castle it got me really interested in it so I searched up about him. The other reason I wanted to him was that I heard he built his murder castle out of scratch and that he killed women,children and men and that he killed them in his hotel where there were mazes of stairs and hallways and that each room had no windows and soundproof walls where know one would be able to hear you at and that he would sell the body parts to a college school in Michigan  where he also graduated because he was also the first serial killer to graduate college. Something that interests me even more that he had three wives and two children at the same time and that he killed those children who were his. People believed that what brought this action from H.H.Holmes was because he was bullied when he was a child for being afraid of the doctors office. And also when he graduated he became a doctor he went to school to learn how the be a surgeon and the learn about the body his name was Dr. Holmes when he was a doctor. Thea’s were the reason why I choose H.H.Holmes

1 comment:

  1. NCERT Books for Class 12 are helpful in understanding all the complex topics. Every topic is explained in a very easy language along with the diagrams. The chapters in the books have illustrative examples and practice problems CBSE 11th Revised Syllabus so that students can build command over the concepts. NCERT Class 12 Books are comprehensive in nature and are best study resource for students.

    ReplyDelete