Friday, May 18, 2018

MAP testing

Hi today I am going to be taking about my MAP testing that was going Tuesday thru Thursday on Tuesday I had the math MAP testing . When we were about to start MAP testing I got a bit nervous because I didn’t want to go down on the MAP test so I took my time and then when I finished I went up six points and I was so happy that I went up and know I was worrying about reading that was next. So on Wednesday when we singed in to the test I was so tired and I just wanted to end the test and go to sleep so most of the test I guest and at the end of the test I went down two points and I was sad because I kind of knew that I was going down because that day was not a good day to do testing because I was just so tired because I woke up late and went to bed late. Then the next day which was the last day and I was so happy that day I was only a bit tired that day so I was ok to go on with the day and test and that day was the language test which last time I went down on so this test I tried my best to do better and some of the questions were easy so I was getting scared that I mite go down but when I was done with the test I was so happy because I went up ten points and I was just so happy that I went up and that i was done testing.

1 comment:

  1. The Bihar board of education is also called by the name Bihar education department or the Bihar School Examination Board. The Bihar board of education is the main education board of the state, which is responsible for conducting the Classes 10 BSEB 11th new Syllabus or Matric and 12 board exams or Inter exams, every year. There are many affiliated schools within the state. The Bihar School Examination Board was established in the year 1952, for prescribing a course of studies and for carrying out other necessary objects.

    ReplyDelete