Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Family reading night

Hi today I am going to talk about when I went to the family reading night with my friend binbin which I call her but is not her real name. When my mom dropped me off at school because I was going with my friend to the family reading night because none of my other friends wanted to come so I came with her for her award but that didn’t start till seven o’clock and it was only sixth o’clock so we had time to go around the sixth grade hall and go to class rooms. There was an event going on around every room in the sixth grade so me and bibbin went to a ELA room who was my teacher for ela we asked if she needed any help she said if we could put some books on her he table and spread them out so people can read. Then binbin got a text from her other friend that she was here so we went to go meet up with her so we could get tickets for the raffle by going to each room and completing a task. Are first room was the room of china were we had to write about what we learned we copied each other’s we put that women had. Lot of chores to do at home seens that had to be a housewife and take care of there children while men and other things to do. Then we went to a other room where we learned that women also weren’t able to go to school because they were women and that men got a better adulation and that this one woman did not believe that so she made a difference to this world by standing up. Then we went to my math class room where there were book reviews everywhere and we had to read some and pick a book that we would want to read when we get older or over summer break. After that we went to a lady that checked are paper to see if we did the activity’s hen when she confirmed that we did it we got two tickets for every class room we went to which was six tickets. Then we went to one last room before we had to go to the lunch room and look at the rewards so my friends binbin and her friend could get a award. Then the last room we went to was a reading room we had to choose a book on the table and read for 10 Min I was probably the only one who was really doing the work while binbin and her friend talked most of the time then when we were done we went to the lady again. After that was already seven o’clock so we went to the lunch room where binbin got her award and it was probably already eight o’clock and time for me to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment