Tuesday, May 22, 2018

3 positive

One positive thing that has happened this week is that when I took a test on Friday that I felt confident about that test because it was the last real test that I had to do for sixth grade so when I was the last question I was shaking because I didn’t want to go down on the test so when I pushed next it gave me my score and I was so happy I went up and I wanted to just be so happy that day because I went up ten points and I thought I was going to go down on my test but I went UP!!!. My second positive is a test that I had to take that week and when I took that math test I felt really confident while taking the test that I didn’t think I will get 100% but I think I would get a 3 as close to a four . My third positive is this week I didn’t get any homework yaya and I was able to catch up with all my work and be on time to send my work to my classes.

1 comment:

  1. Assam Class 5 Textbooks list is available here. SCERT Assam Class 5th Assamese, Bodo, and Bengali learning outcome books PDF are announced on the official website. Assam State Board Class 5 EBooks to be released in online mode. Textbooks are important to students on the preparations of the examination. SCERT Assam 2nd Class Books Assam Board V standard syllabus, blueprint, model question papers, sample papers, marking scheme, exam pattern and other educational materials will be proclaimed on the official website. Below we have given more relevant details on Assam Class 5 Assamese, English, Mathematics, Environmental Studies Textbook PDF

    ReplyDelete