Monday, April 23, 2018

My favorite poetry

Hi today when I went to go look for a poem that I liked or that was my favorite it was quite hard because I saw three that I really liked one of them said “ Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones Are at the top of the tree. The boys don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and get hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren’t as good but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong them, When in reality, they’re amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the ones brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.” And I decided that I really liked this one so I choose to right why I liked it . The reason I really liked it because it was saying that some of the boys didn’t really try uthat they just got the soft or rottens one and that you had to wait for that one to come to be brave enough to climb that tree. The other reason I also really liked this is what happens if you switched the parts and the boys were the apples and the girls were the pickers that the girls got the rotten ones because they were scared of getting hurt just like the boys . So the reason I really liked this because there were different point to the poem and that the could change that the boys could be the rotten ones or even the girls to be the rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment