Friday, April 13, 2018

Spring Break

   This spring break, I stayed home with my mother and my step dad and we watched movies all day long. My mom was able to cook for us. I got to go outside with my best friend and go with them to the park. We got to play soccer outside our house. Then on Easter, instead of going to my aunts house, we had Easter at our house. We invited most of my family like my grandmother, my uncle, and my uncles wife and their baby. After Easter dinner, me, my mom, and my uncle and his wife, we played lorteria. The game was technically like Mexican bingo. After that, me and my uncle and his wife went to play monopoly and my mother was getting tired so she went to go sit down with my grandmother and the baby. We wrapped up the night with that and after, we went to sleep. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment