Friday, December 15, 2017

Honesty

What I think honesty means that you are honest to everybody you meet even your friends and family. That you should tell the truth no matter what. Like one time I didn’t tell me friend Miranda that my other friend took two falcon dollars from her and she pressured me to saying. So then I told her that she put it back in there in secret because she thought Miranda would not forgive her. But she did when I told her so I guess I wasn’t honest at the beginning and I should have so honesty is when you are honest to your friends and you won’t tell lies to them but That you will be honest to them always.

1 comment:

  1. Jharkhand Board Books is officially implementing the textbooks prescribed by the CBSE, i.e. Jharkhand textbooks.This is advantageous to JAC board books as the standards set by the Jharkhand is one among the more renown of all the educational resource publishers in India. SCERT Jharkhand 2nd Class e-Books Jharkhand book offers the students an immersive educational instrument that will enable them to understand and comprehend various concepts and topics with ease.Furthermore, the books promote critical thinking and enable the students to seek deeper insights rather than the superficial syllabus prescribed by the boards.

    ReplyDelete