Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Map testing

On my math map testing I really felt confident that I was going to go up at least one point because are teacher said when they give you questions you don’t know you have not learned that those questions are like seven grade. When they give those kind of questions that means you’re doing good and that they want to challenge you with harder questions. On my reading map test I really hoped that I went up I tried to make sure I took my time doing the test and tried not to rush trough it I read the questions two times in case I missed anything and read slowly. Made sure I looked through all the answer and picked the one that I thought was right. When some questions asked is you could identify this word I didn’t even know how to say it I knew that I was doing good and I did I went up several points. But on my language map test I did not have confidence at all because I knew that I was no good at it so when the test started I was so nervous about the test and I tried to do my very best on the test and try my best. I made sure I looked at everything made sure I read twice and looked at the answer carefully and did my best but yet it still was no good and I went down on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment