Wednesday, December 13, 2017

my superhero

My superhero is a female she is 5’6 high and she was born in America her parents are from all over the world she has one child she is a girl her name is jasmine. My superhero lives in a big city called star city and their are always villains trying to cause trouble. My superhero talents are boxing,cooking. And swimming. Her powers are able to fly, super strength , teleport and turn invisible. She owns a building in the middle of star city called star building she gets paid five hundred dollars every three weeks. When she is not fighting criminals she is rather spending time with her daughter or she is painting for herself or swimming. She likes to dress elegant but cute she loves to help people even when she is not on her superhero job . She is married to a man called Mario he is 28 years old and she’s is 29 Year’s old and her name is rose 🌹 this is my superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment