Thursday, March 1, 2018

Slice of lif waking up this morning

When i woke up at 6:40 this morning it was tiring because my alarm woke me up with a loud sound very annoying I pressed the snooze button to go back to bed then a minute later it went off again and i got made and snoozed it again to go back to bed . After about two more minutes it went off and I got up to turn it off finally then i said to my self to get up even though i wanted to say in bed very badly i got up to get ready to bed as i got up and went off the bed and touched the floor which was freezing cold like ice . Walked up to my window to look how it looked outside and it was pouring outside and i thought What a sad day its going to be and i sighed.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great SOL practice and I look forward to reading more of these in the future. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete