Thursday, March 8, 2018

Slice of life #8

A couple weeks ago I went to a restaurant and when I was walking out of a restaurant I saw these little girls outside of the restaurant and I was thinking to my self where are there parents and why were they alone outside in the cold like this. Then when me and my parents walked out of the restaurant and turned a corner we saw that the girls were Girl Scout and they were selling cookies . We tried to avoid them and get to our car quickly before they came but then we hear a mother screaming out saying look their people here. Then we hear the girls screaming and saying you want to be are Girl Scout cookies me and my mom said no it’s fine we don’t need it but then my dad said I will take one box of mint and one box of peanut butter and one little girl was screaming THAT WILL BE $5!! Mr and my dad took out $5 and she snapped it out of his hands saying here you go. When they gave are cookies we said thank you and left when we were walking to the car we were laughing about what had happened and saying that they wouldn’t take no for a answer in till we bought their cookies. We got in the car a drove off back to are house still laughing about what had just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment