Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Slice of life #27

Hello today I am going to talk about how me and my partner in social justice picked are topic so in social justice my justice teacher said to pick a partner for are final project and grade in social justice so the first person I choose is jade. So we sit together in the same table and the teacher explains what we are going to do for the final project and what we can do it on and what it could be about so he give us a double sheet of papers and tells us the you and your partner have to decide on a project that we have talked about in social justice so me and jade looked at each other and put some ideas on a piece of paper so we could go over them a choose the topic on the poster that we choose to put all are information. So when we went over them we really liked the idea of the identity figure that we did for one of are homework in social justice explaining where we come from who we are inside. So we choose to put a big identity figure on the poster and cut it in half so one half would be mine and the other hers so we would take it home one day and do are own side so that we can finish faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment