Sunday, March 25, 2018

Slice of life #25

hi today I am going to talk about when I was five minutes away from getting my hair died to blue so right when I arrived to my dad house my step mom told me to show her a picture of what I wanted she said ok and that to do the design I wanted I had to get layers in my hair to die the bottom piece so because my step mom is a hair stylist and she said she would do my hair for me for free . I said that would be awesome if she did so after about two min of taking what I wanted she said let’s go to the basement to start I said ok because where she dose here work is in the basement. While I was going down to the basement I can hear my sisters foot steps running to come with me down stairs I told her I was getting my hair done and that I was going to color my hair blue and she said she wanted to color her hair to. When my step mom came down she had a lot of material to do my hair I was kinda nervous to see what it would look like when we where done with everything then that it when she started to do my hair....

No comments:

Post a Comment