Monday, March 19, 2018

Slice of life #19

Hi today I am going to talk about how parc testing was for math we had about I think 90min I probably took abou a hour maybe less there was 22 question to answer. I was a bit nervous because I thought I would have not have that much time to finish but I did I and I was glad so when I started the test I was like will there be a really hard question that I would not know. So when I opened the test the question was not super easy even a bit confusing but when I wrote it out and said what I was going to do it was not as confusing as I thought it was. But when I started to get to the middle of the questions they were just timesing and multiplying numbers which was quite easy they some of them were getting confusing again and this time it took my a while to find out what to do and what numbers I needed and didn’t need , so I started taking my time and just try to find out the answer. Then when I came to the end of the test the last question number 22 I did not even understand what it was asking for me to do it just gave me numbers that repeated itself and a chart and I saw that the person next to me had the same problem and we both looked at each other in confusion about the question and we both just tried what we thought was right hoping it was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment