Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Slice of life #28

Hi today I am going to talk about walking to science from my excel today so when I found out that my partner for my forecast project in science wasn’t here I started freaking out a bit because we had to record today. So when we got up from are seates and go to are classes for block one I told be best friend Jenny what happen and she was like what are you doing for the topic I said that I was doing hurricane with my partner and that he wasn’t here and she told me to ask if I could join a group and I said ok. When I was waking down the hall I could see my other best friend jovani and I mouthed talk to him saying that my partner wasn’t here and what should I do he said what then when I got closer I said Harvey wasn’t here so what should I do he said to see is I could have joined there group because I didn’t really care for his partner to I said I could ask are teacher when isee her. When I was in the door way I saw her standing there my teacher and I told her how my partner was not here so that what should I do she said that you were lucky because we weren’t doing recording today because she had a meeting with someone she said hat we will be watching a movie I was grateful that she said those words. While I was walking in I was hoping that my partner would be here next class so we could get a good grade on the project so we wouldn’t fail the project and we would be able to record when he got here. So this is what happen when I was walking to science from my exel worrying that what would happen when we weren’t even doing that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment