Monday, March 26, 2018

Slice of life #26

Hi today I am going to talk about when it was the first day of school and me and my best friend jovani walked to school . We left about 7:40 to walk to school I was super nervous and kind of excited to see my other friends. So when walking to school me and jovani just taking hoping we were in the same classes and we could sit next to each other in are classes. But we knew that we had different excels because at open house we saw them and met them. When we were about maybe a block or two away I started feeling a bit nauseous in my stomach because I wanted to have classes with my friends and what happened if I didn’t know anybody at all in my class. I tried to calm my self thinking it will be fine because we had a half day and my friends would be there with me at the end of day. When we were able to see the school I just started to stare at it and like I am really in sixth grade out of elementary and now in middle just wow. We now were walking up to the door and opened it and that is when my sixth grade life started in about five to six minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment