Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Slice of life #13

Hi today I am going to talk about when I got hit with a ketchup packet today so when I went to lunch and got my food I went to my table then my friends were coming in and sat down at the table with me and we ate are lunch. I grabbed one of my ketchup packets and flipped it to my friends head but I missed and he picked it up and threw it at me and it hit me in the middle of my forehead. Everyone at the table started laughing and I was like I am going to kill you and he got scared and was like sorry but yet still laughing. Then I grabbed the ketchup packet and put it in my plate and threw it out before my friend that hit me in the head and threw it out in the garage can that was right next to me and threw it out. Then he was like noooooooo and then we just when on with are day like it didn’t even happen so that’s how I got hit in the head with a ketchup packet.

No comments:

Post a Comment